Nabarro Poole is small enough to care but big enough to deliver on services.
Nabarro Poole Ltd. was incorporated in 2002 but it's history dates back to the 1980s, when Tony Nabarro and Alan Poole first started working together. Established in Northenden for over 25 years, Nabarro Poole is one of the founder members of the Northenden Business Association and a key supporter of BW3 (Businesses Working with Wythenshawe).
We specialise in helping small and medium-sized businesses to grow by supporting them with timely management information and advice. We offer fixed price agreements, with monthly instalment payments, to our clients. Free telephone advice and support is included. We believe it's important that our clients know exactly what they will pay for our services and to be able to contact us without the fear that they are running up extra fees.
Our services are flexible and bespoke. Whatever you need, we can do. We find the following services most valuable for our clients:
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts and business advice – we aim to prepare accounts within a week or two of the period end AND to help our clients look forward to what's coming up – not just looking back at what can't be changed.
- Budgeting and Forecasting – this is important for businesses of all sizes, not just large ones.
- Research and Development Tax Credits – this isn't just for scientists. Tech companies of all sizes can qualify plus some industries that you might not expect. Tell us what you're doing and we can tell you if you qualify (no charge).
- Tax Planning – tax-efficient remuneration and succession planning are the most common.
- Of course, we provide all the standard compliance services – Statutory Accounts, Corporation Tax, VAT and Payroll – it's just not that exciting.
- We can also provide some less common services: Tax planning, Tax enquiries, Tax enquiry fee protection insurance and Company formations.
14th of January 2018
Building A Business Strategy For 2018
For many business owners, the New Year often feels like a welcome breath of fresh air. You’re back at work rejuvenated after an extended break, and there’s a strong whiff of optimism and expectancy in the office atmosphere. Anything could happen over these next 12 months – and ...
5th of January 2018
The Big Pension Changes For 2018
We’ll all be paying more into the pension pot next year. From April 2018, employers’ contributions will rise from 1% to 2%, whilst employee contributions will increase from 1% to 3%.
In the long term, the rise will have a positive effect on pensioners, but it comes with increased costs in the medium ...
15th of December 2017
Is Your Business Financially Ready For 2018?
The New Year is invariably an exciting time for business owners.
For those who’ve enjoyed a prosperous previous twelve months, January is the perfect point to launch fresh plans and kick on even harder. For others who’ve endured a more difficult time, the new year promises renewed ...