Nabarro Poole is small enough to care but big enough to deliver on services.
Nabarro Poole Ltd. was incorporated in 2002 but it's history dates back to the 1980s, when Tony Nabarro and Alan Poole first started working together. Established in Northenden for over 25 years, Nabarro Poole is one of the founder members of the Northenden Business Association and a key supporter of BW3 (Businesses Working with Wythenshawe).
We specialise in helping small and medium-sized businesses to grow by supporting them with timely management information and advice. We offer fixed price agreements, with monthly instalment payments, to our clients. Free telephone advice and support is included. We believe it's important that our clients know exactly what they will pay for our services and to be able to contact us without the fear that they are running up extra fees.
Our services are flexible and bespoke. Whatever you need, we can do. We find the following services most valuable for our clients:
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts and business advice – we aim to prepare accounts within a week or two of the period end AND to help our clients look forward to what's coming up – not just looking back at what can't be changed.
- Budgeting and Forecasting – this is important for businesses of all sizes, not just large ones.
- Research and Development Tax Credits – this isn't just for scientists. Tech companies of all sizes can qualify plus some industries that you might not expect. Tell us what you're doing and we can tell you if you qualify (no charge).
- Tax Planning – tax-efficient remuneration and succession planning are the most common.
- Of course, we provide all the standard compliance services – Statutory Accounts, Corporation Tax, VAT and Payroll – it's just not that exciting.
- We can also provide some less common services: Tax planning, Tax enquiries, Tax enquiry fee protection insurance and Company formations.
13th March 2018
What Did The Spring Statement Actually Teach Us?
Philip Hammond technically made history this week by breaking convention and hosting the first ever Spring Statement in place of an official Budget.
There was no iconic photograph of the Chancellor dangling his red briefcase for the cameras outside 11 Downing Street, and this ...
23rd of February 2018
Choosing The Right VAT Scheme For You
If your business sells goods or services, there’s a strong chance you’ll need to register for Value Added Tax (VAT) at some point. Even if you’re not hitting the £85,000 threshold that makes VAT registration compulsory, there are still some benefits to signing up. Namely, claim back the VAT ...
5th of February 2018
Accounting Tips For New Hospitality Ventures
Some hospitality brands shoot for the stars and enjoy years of tremendous success. Some fall flat on their face from the moment they set off. So, what’s the secret? Why do certain start-ups experience greater longevity than others?
Ultimately, a lot of it comes down to being financially prepared. If ...